Reserve a Room
Review our Meeting Room Agreement on the library policies page.
Submit a Meeting Room Request Form.
Meeting rooms are available during regular library hours.
- Mon-Thu: 9am-8:45pm
- Fri-Sat: 9am-4:45pm
Meeting Room Rates
- Room A = (750sq.ft) – capacity for 30 seats, fewer if tables are used — $20/hr
- Room B = (750sq.ft) – capacity for 30 seats, fewer if tables are used — $20/hr
- Rooms A&B (1500sq.ft) – capacity for 75 seats, fewer if tables are used — $30/hr
- Conference Room – capacity for 8-10 people — $15/hr
- Northeast Rooms – capacity for 20 seats on each side — $20/hr
- Study Room – capacity for 8-10 people — FREE
****Call the library for flat rate fees or more information – 712-722-2138.*****
All meeting rooms are wheelchair accessible. Please contact the library in advance of your reservation if you have any specific concerns about accessibility.
Please note that limited quantities of the following items are available at the circulation desk for use in the meeting rooms: HDMI cords, VGA+Audio cords, wifi keyboard, microphone, powerpoint clicker/laser pointer, & white board markers.
Conference Room – smart TV
Northeast Rooms (Room D & Room C) – smart TV in D
Study Room – Smart TV
NCC Computer Lab – 12 computers, presenter station, & projector
*To learn about upcoming NCC computer classes, please contact them at 712-314-5061.