Fall 2019 Registration
Click on a link below and fill out the form to register for an upcoming program. You may also register using the links on our calendar, by calling us at 712.722.2138, or in person at the library.
Repeating programs – you are registering for whole semester (Sept-Dec) or the whole series
- Story hours – ages are approximate for story hours
- Book Clubs
- In Between the Lines book club (4th-6th) – Sorry this book club is full!
- Read More Books Book Club: Fantasy Focus (7th-9th)
- Adult book clubs do not require advanced registration. Pick up the book at the circulation desk to read prior to the club.
- Lego Clubs
- Lego Jr #1 (4 years – 1st, children under 5 must be accompanied by an adult) (second Wednesday)
- Lego Jr #2 (4 years – 1st, children under 5 must be accompanied by an adult) (third Wednesday)
- Lego Club #1 (2nd-3rd) (first Wednesday) – Sorry this program is full. We are no longer taking registrations.
- Lego Club #2 (4th-8th) (first Wednesday)
- Math Club
- Crazy 8s (3rd-5th) (Tuesday afternoons) – sorry this program is full. We are no longer taking registrations.
- Cozy Crafting (5th-8th) (Thursday afternoon, once a month)
- Adult programs & classes
One time events
- Christmas Crafts & Cookie Exchange (Adults and 9th-12th graders)
- Sharing the Story of You: A step-by-step story writer’s workshop with author Darcy Dougherty Maulsby (Adults)
- Harry Potter Party (5th-12th grade) (costs $5)
- Dealing with Trolls: Drawing Class (3rd-5th grade) – Sorry this program is full at this time.
- Game Night (5th-12th)
To sign up to Read with Stanley (the dog), please call the library at 712.722.2138. Stanley will be coming the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month.