Who are you? What matters to you? Ever thought about writing some of your life story to share with family and friends? Perhaps you don’t know where to start, or maybe you don’t think you’re a “real writer.” All that’s about to change.
Join Iowa author Darcy Dougherty Maulsby from Lake City for “Sharing the Story of You,” a 2-hour workshop. where you’ll learn:
- 5 Big Reasons to Share Your Story
- The 4 biggest mistakes people making when sharing their story.
- The 3 keys that define every unforgettable story—and how to include them in your own story.
- The 2 elements you must include to transform your story from the personal to universal.
- The 1 secret formula that’s so powerful, yet so simple, it will instantly transform you into a master storyteller.
During this fun, relaxed workshop, you’ll experience a mix of lessons and hands-on exercises to help you practice what you’re learning, every step of the way. By the end of the class, you’ll walk away with a compelling story that preserves a memorable part of your life. Sign up today to reserve your spot!
Register now by clicking here.